To celebrate Reginelli's Pizzeria's 20th Anniversary, they are bringing back some old favorites to the menu and they are celebrating with a special 3-course menu for $20.
They are also giving away a free trip to Italy! The winner will receive round-trip airfare for two to Italy, a 6-night stay in a four-star hotel in Rome, guided Roman Adventure tours, and a $500 American Express gift card. Ton enter the contest, visit reginellis20th.com or dine in at any Reginelli’s for even more chances to win.
- Sunday-Thursday: 11am-11pm
- Friday-Saturday: 11am-Midnight
- 5931 Magazine St., New Orleans, LA 70115
- 874 Harrison Ave., New Orleans, LA 70124
- Garden District
- 3244 Magazine St., New Orleans, LA 70115
- 930 Poydras St., New Orleans, LA 70112
- 5608 Citrus Blvd., Harahan, LA 70123
- 817 W. Esplanade Ave., Kenner, LA 70065
- 4529 Clearview Pkwy., Metairie, LA 70006
- 1700 Belle Chasse Hwy., Gretna, LA 70056
- 6 ears yellow corn
- 1 lb oyster mushrooms
- 2 Vidalia onions
- 6 whole cloves of garlic
- ½ pound Andouille sausage
- 1 oz minced garlic
- 4 oz olive oil
- 1 tbsp powder crab boil
- 1 tsp salt & pepper mix
Shuck corn and remove all silks. Slice the kernels off the ear. Slice oyster mushrooms, Vidalia onions and Andouille sausage. Toss all ingredients in a bowl to coat. Transfer to a nonstick sheet pan and bake at 400° for 20 minutes, stirring half way through.
- 2 burrata balls
- 4 oz liquid crab boil
Place burrata balls in a deep dish. Cover the burrata with the liquid crab boil. Allow to marinate for 6-12 hours and then remove from marinade.
- Ciabatta loaf
- 4 oz butter, melted
- .5 oz minced garlic
Stir the minced garlic into the melted butter. Slice the ciabatta loaf into thick 1” crostini. Brush the garlic butter liberally over the crostini. Toast in the oven until golden brown.
Place one toasted crostini on a plate. Cut one marinated burrata ball in half and place on one end of the crostini, cut side up. Spoon a generous portion of the corn ragu on the other side of the crostini.
- Enjoy all the wonderful flavors of a Summer Boil! -