- 2 large ripe home grown creole tomatoes
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ red onion, chopped finely
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeds and membrane removed, minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- A dash of freshly grated black pepper
Cut avocados in half. Remove seed. Scoop out avocado from the peel and coarse cut into small pieces. Add the chopped onion, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper, and tomatoes.
- 1 pack thin cut breakfast pork chops 4 chops
- 2 chicken breasts each cut to 4 layers thin
- thin cut steak flank or skirt
- marinate each meat group separately in this blend
- ¼ cup first cold pressed olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest1 Tbsp fresh oregano finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh mint finely chopped
- 1 Tsp. Fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp minced garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Crushed red pepper flakes
Put everything but the pork into a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly. Add the meats keeping separately and mix them around to cover completely.
Let the meats soak up all those flavors for about 30 minutes then remove, toss the marinade and broil or pan sear the meats for 4 or 5 minutes per side.
On a slider bun bottom, spread some guacamole, top it with seared chicken, spread some more guacamole on top of chicken, place seared pork piece on top of guacamole, spread more guacamole , top with seared steak.