Celebrating 160 Years
Tujague's opened in 1856 and is the city's 2nd oldest continually operated restaurant. To celebrate Tujague's 160th birthday, starting on May 1st, they will offer a three-course prix fixe lunch for $18.56, a nod to the year its doors first opened.
$18.56 Three-Course Prix Fixe Lunch Menu
First Course: choice of Seafood Gumbo or an Oyster Wedge Salad
Second Course: choice of Seafood Courtbouillon, a Petit Filet Mignon, or a Po-Boy (shrimp, oyster, or soft shell crab)
Third Course: Bread Pudding
Tujague's Restaurant & Bar
- 823 Decatur St.,
- New Orleans, LA 70116
- Phone Number
- Lunch: 11am to 3pm
- Dinner: 5pm to 10pm
- Saturday & Sunday Brunch: 10am to 3pm
For more information about Tujague's Restaurant & Bar, please visit their website.
Tujague's: 160 Years of Tradition Exhibit
- Opens on Saturday, May 21, 2016
- Southern Food & Beverage Museum
- 150 Oretha Castle Haley Blvd.
- Wednesday - Monday: 11am - 5:30pm
- (Closed on Tuesdays)
- Adults: $10.50 per personStudents (with ID), Military, and Seniors over 60: $5.25 per personChildren Under 12 (with an adult): Free
For more information about the Southern Food & Beverage Museum, please visit their website.