This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
- 2 bunches spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 lb. Cajun Boiled peeled Louisiana Shrimp
- 1/2 cup OLIVE oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- In a large bowl, toss together the spinach and strawberries, AND cooked shrimp
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, paprika, sesame seeds, and poppy seeds. Pour over the spinach and strawberries, and toss to coat.