Cookin’ With Nino: Cajun Spinach and Strawberry Salad
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
- 2 bunches spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 lb. Cajun Boiled peeled Louisiana Shrimp
- 1/2 cup OLIVE oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- In a large bowl, toss together the spinach and strawberries, AND cooked shrimp
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, paprika, sesame seeds, and poppy seeds. Pour over the spinach and strawberries, and toss to coat.