Swerve Candied Pecans
- 4 tbsp butter (half a stick)
- 1 cup Swerve
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups pecans*
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add Swerve, cinnamon and salt and stir
continuously until well combined and the Swerve is completely dissolved. Take care not to overcook, as mixture may burn.
- Remove from heat and stir in pecans until well coated. Pour mixture onto prepared pan and spread out pecans to reduce clumping.
- Any other nuts or a combination of nuts can be substituted.
See more recipes at swervesweetener.com