Get the Skinny: Seared Chicken Salad with Swerve Raspberry Vinaigrette
Seared Chicken Salad with Swerve Raspberry Vinaigrette
8 ounces grilled Chicken
10 ounces fresh baby spinach
1/2 ounce crumbled goat cheese
1/2 pint fresh raspberries
1/8 cup chopped pecans
1 ounce Swerve Raspberry Vinaigrette
Swerve Raspberry Vinaigrette:
- ¾ cup fresh raspberries (frozen is fine too, just thaw first)
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 tbsp granulated Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepperInstructions
- Set a fine mesh sieve over a bowl.
- Combine raspberries and water in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour mixture into sieve and strain, pressing on solids to release as much juice as possible. Return juice to blender and discard solids.
- Add olive oil, red wine vinegar, chopped shallot, Swerve, mustard, salt and pepper and blend until well combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Makes about 1 cup (8 2 tbsp servings)
See more recipes at swervesweetener.com