Way to Health Tour
Walgreens Way to Health Tour
Tests include total cholesterol, glucose, blood pressure, body mass index, body composition, skeletal muscle, resting metabolism, visceral fat, real body age and body weight.
Collectively the health tests, valued at over $100, are administered to adults age 18 years and older by certified wellness staff and can be completed in approximately 20 minutes.
New Orleans Tour Stops:
- Wednesday, April 16: Walgreens along with New Beginnings Schools Foundation, 1826 N. Broad St., New Orleans, 12PM-6PM
- Thursday, April 17: Walgreens, 1801 St. Charles Ave., New Orleans, 11AM-5PM
- Friday, April 18, Walgreens, 4400 S. Claiborne Ave., New Orleans, LA, 10AM-4PM
- Saturday, April 19, Walgreens, Walgreens, 1100 Elysian Fields Ave., New Orleans, 11AM-5PM
- Monday, April 21, Walgreens, 1891 Barataria Blvd., New Orleans, 1PM-7PM
- Tuesday, April 22, Walgreens, 3227 Magazine St., New Orleans, 11AM-5PM
- Wednesday, April 23, Walgreens, 11297 Lake Forest Blvd., New Orleans, 12PM-6PM
- Thursday, April 24, Walgreens, 3216 Gentilly Blvd., New Orleans, 10AM-4PM
- Saturday, April 26, Walgreens, 2418 S. Carrollton Ave., New Orleans, 10AM-4PM
- Sunday, April 27, Walgreens, 3330 W. Esplanade Ave., Metairie, 9AM-3PM