NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) – Former Saints star Darren Sharper allegedly bragged about his sexual conquest with non-consenting women, according to a warrant issued by the New Orleans Police Department.
The warrant, released to the media Thursday, said detectives heard from “other witnesses” who claim Sharper and co-defendant Eric Nunez told them about their night with the two victims. (View the warrant here)
In the warrant both victims said they were under the influence of an unknown substance, when they awoke Sharper was completely nude and on top of them. Each alleged incident happened at different times.
Arrest warrants were issued for Sharper and Nunez last week. They both turned themselves into police within 24 hours of the warrants being issued.
Sharper is currently in custody in Los Angeles, where he is charged with raping two other women. He remains jailed there pending a hearing Friday.
Sharper is at the center of rape investigations in New Orleans, Miami, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Tempe, Arizona.
Nunez is expected to be in court Friday at 10 a.m.