Below is a list of roads and bridges that were closed Friday night due to dangerous ice and other cold weather issues.
Throughout the evening, various agencies changed or tweaked the list. The closures were expected to remain in effect until Saturday morning. But the list was subject to change at any time.
- I-10 Twin Span Bridge (two lanes only, westbound; alternate route is U.S. 90)
- I-310/Airline Interchange ramps
- I-510 Bridge across the Mississippi River Gulf Outlet, between U.S. 90 and St. Bernard Parish line
- Crescent City Connection Bridge/U.S. 90 B HOV lanes
- Danziger Bridge/U.S. 90
- Judge Seeber/Claiborne Avenue Bridge on La. 39
- Ted Hickey/Seabrook Bridge on Leon C. Simon
- La. 407/Lower Coast Algiers Bridge across Intracoastal Waterway
Orleans/St. Tammany Parishes
- U.S. Highway 11 Bridge across Lake Pontchartrain
- Huey P. Long Bridge/U.S. 90
- The Lapalco Bridge over the Harvey Canal
- La. 315/Bayou Du Large Bridge
- U.S. 90, Amelia, La. (western Terrebonne Parish line) to La. 311
Lafourche Parish reported the following bridges closed due to icing:
St. Charles Bypass Bridge
St John Parish announced the following closings:
I-55 between Laplace and Hammond
I-10 eastbound between Hwy 51 and the Loyola exit.