Chef Nino stopped by Good Morning New Orleans to give us a look at a new recipe.
Sicilian Pork Campagnia
- 1 pork tenderloin cut into 1-inch cubes
- ¼ cup first cold pressed olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh mint finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 3 tbsp minced garlic finely chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
Put everything but the pork into a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
Add the pork and mix them around to cover completely.
Let the pork soak up all those flavors for about 30 minutes then remove, toss the marinade and broil or pan sear the pork for 4 or 5 minutes per side.