News

Old Fireplace Blamed For North Shore House Fire

Firefighters in Mandeville say an old fireplace may have contributed to a house fire late Tuesday morning on Jefferson Street.

Investigators say the woman who was renting the house was using its old fireplace to stay warm but stepped out just before the blaze began.

Nobody got hurt.  The house is a total loss.

 

VIEW & ADD COMMENTS

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Advertisement

Advertisement