Who will win Dancing with the Stars?
The contestants have been revealed for the next season of Dancing with the Stars.
- Elizabeth Berkley Lauren (Jessie from Saved by the Bell)
- Corbin Bleu (Chad from High School Musical)
- Brant Daugherty (Noel from Pretty Little Liars)
- Bill Engvall (comedian from Blue Collar TV)
- Valerie Harper(Rhoda from Mary Tyler Moore and Rhoda, and who is in remission after being diagnosed with terminal brain cancer)
- Key Shawn Johnson (former NFL player for the New York Jets, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Dallas Cowboys and Carolina Panthers)
- Christina Milian (social media correspondent on The Voice)
- Bill Nye (the Science Guy)
- Jack Osbourne (son of Ozzie Osbourne)
- Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi (from Jersey Shore)
- Leah Remini (Carrie from The King of Queens)
- Amber Riley (Mercedes from Glee)
Get more information about all the cast members here: http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/cast-announcement
Who do you think is going to win? WGNO’s Alyson Titkemeyer took to the streets to find out in today’s Grab the Mic.