- 1 pound Rouses Wild Caught Louisiana Shrimp
- 1 tablespoon first cold pressed olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- ½ lb. Of your favorite pasta cooked
- 1 1/2 cups champagne (does not need to be expensive)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ red onion chopped finely
- ½ pack cherry or grape tomatoes, diced
- 2 fresh garlic cloves chopped finely
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine butter and olive oil over medium heat in a large frying pan add onions and mushrooms and cook in oil until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove onions and mushrooms from pan, and set aside.
- Combine shrimp, champagne, and salt in the frying pan, and cook over high heat. When liquid just begins to boil, remove shrimp from pan. Add tomatoes to champagne; boil until liquid is reduced to 1/2 cup, about 5 minutes. Stir in 3/4 cup cream; boil until slightly thick, about 1 to 2 minutes. Add shrimp and mushrooms to sauce bring to boil and spoon over cooked pasta. Top with parsley and then Parmesan Cheese.