IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Westwego Dollar General Store Goes Up in Flames

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Dollar General Store in Westwego was consumed by flames early Sunday morning.

Officials say the fire broke out around 8:30am this morning inside the building on the 900 block of Westwood Drive in Marrero.

It’s reported there were people inside the store at the time, but everyone got out safely.