Minority Law School Diversity Program/Anthony Williams/Kean Miller
Anne Cutler talks to Anthony Williams about the Baton Rouge law firm’s free program designed to educate women and minorities in college about opportunities in the law profession.
Interested in going to law school?
Wondering what it’s like? Want to learn more?
Kean Miller Connection is a 2-day law school prep program for college students. Lawyers from the largest Baton Rouge based law firm, Kean Miller, along with others, provide an intense overview of the law school experience. The goal is to “connect” you with information helpful to your decision to attend law school and become a lawyer.
• Members of a group traditionally underrepresented in law school and the law practice (women and minorities)
• Minimum GPA of 3.0
• Completed at least 45 college credits
• Must be a Louisiana resident
PROGRAM DETAILS AND BENEFITS
The program will be held Thursday, July 11, 2013 – Friday, July 12, 2013 at Kean Miller’s Baton Rouge office, and will include:
• Guidance on law school admission
• Mock law school classes
• Career options overview
• Law School Admissions Test (LSAT) review and materials
• Networking with practicing lawyers
• Tuition is free. Breakfasts and lunches provided at no cost to participants.
: June 28, 2013, Limited Space is Available!
• Applications can be found at http://www.keanmiller.com/recruiting.cfm
• Applications should be submitted to Linda Perez Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or Linda
Perez Clark, Kean Miller Law Firm, P.O. Box 3513, Baton Rouge, LA, 70821