- 1/2 cup Olive oil mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 extra large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 LB. LOUISIANA CRAWFISH
- 1 cup diced Prima Donna maturo cheese or mild Gouda
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- ¼ cup chopped Italian Flat Leaf Parsley
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon All Purpose seasoning
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, mayonnaise, flour, and milk until thoroughly blended. Stir in crawfish, cheese, dry mustard, all purpose seasoning, parsley and green onions. Spread into pie shell.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a fork inserted in the center comes out clean