Youth Volunteer Coordinator Stephanie Joseph live with Carlos the Rabbit from Audubon Zoo!
- Cool Zoo opens March 30th for the Spring and Summer.
- All Audubon facilities will be open Monday, April 1st.
- Safari After Dark – Saturday, April 6th
- Zoo to Do for Kids – Friday, April 26th
- Whitney Zoo to Do – Friday, May 3rd
- Stroller Safari classes – Bring your 18-36 month-old child to the Zoo with their favorite adult for a great adventure with nature. Short classes with a Zoo educator introduce your child to their first nature concepts, offer outdoor exercises and present some of our favorite animal exhibits. Each class is designed around an animal theme with stories, a nature craft and a visit to the animal exhibit.
More details including prices can be found on our website at www.auduboninstitute.org