For more information about the Al Copeland 5th Annual April Fool’s Day Golf Classic on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/121201701390393/
- The Al Copeland Foundation is hosting its 5th Annual Golf Classic
- Friday, March 22
- Lakewood Golf Club, 4801 General DeGaulle Drive, New Orleans
- All proceeds from this event benefit local cancer research and programs. The State of Louisiana has high cancer diagnosis and death rankings, yet only received .37% of NCI Funding in 2011. In 2009, of all Cancer diagnosis (incidence), Louisiana ranked 6th in all races, both male and female, and ranked 4th for Cancer deaths.
Two tee times:
- 8:00AM & Noon tee times for golfers
- Golf Party open to the public starting at 11:30am. Tickets for the Golf Party are $25.00 and include food, beverage, & opportunities to win prizes! Must be 21 or over to attend the Golf Party.
The Al Copeland Foundation is a 501(c)3 tax exempt public charity. To date, the Al Copeland Foundation has donated over $700,000 for cancer research. Most recently the Al Copeland Foundation, in partnership with Cancer Crusaders, has established a One Million Dollar Al Copeland/Cancer Crusaders Endowed Chair for Neuroendocrine Cancer Research at LSU Health Sciences Center.
To purchase Golf Party Tickets, Golf Foursomes or for more information please contact Sarah Marshall at 504-620-3727 or email@example.com.