News

Kitchen Fire Blamed For Slidell Fire

246 Bluebird

St Tammany fire fighters say a frying pan that was left on a stove started a fire at a Slidell area home.

It happened a little before 7:00 Sunday night in the 200 block of Bluebird Drive in the Audubon subdivision.

Fire fighters say the homeowner was watching television in his bedroom when he heard a popping found and walked to discover the fire on the stove.

They say they had the fire under control in about ten minutes.

VIEW & ADD COMMENTS

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Advertisement

Advertisement